24 Mantra Organic Mango Jam, 350gReward:15Points
₹160 (Inclusive of all Taxes)
24 mantra organic brings a sweet yummy entrant into its organic section with mango jam. It is a fruit preserve of organically grown mangoes.
35 in stock
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Meta Information
- More Offers
- Store Policies
24 Mantra Organic Mango Jam
- Pure mango pieces
- Fruit preserve
- Semi-Jellied texture
- Easy to spread
From the Manufacturer
24 mantra organic brings a sweet yummy entrant into its organic section with mango jam. It is a fruit preserve of organically grown mangoes. This jam contains a fine mango puree. It has a soft even consistency with bright colour and semi-jellied texture. It can be consumed with toast, with milkshakes and on ice creams. Mango jam by 24 mantra organic is delicious and also highly nutritious. The jam is made using organic, juiciest and pulpy mangoes. Mango is regarded as the king of fruits. The mango jam is produced in a way that it maintains the goodness of a mango. It is as amazing as having a mango itself. The nutrients of a mango are retained in the jam. It can be spread easily over toasts because of its consistency. And yes, 24 mantra organic’s mango jam is totally organic. All products of 24 mantra organic are certified as per Indian, US and european organic standards.
What is Organic?
Organic is a way, a habit and a practice all rolled into one. It refers to a way of growing and processing food. It is also about the reliance on an ecological system that sustains itself on rich soil and proven traditional practices to grow crop and food that resists pests and diseases. Organic also means, the farmers don’t use toxic, persistent pesticides, fertilizers which are known to contaminate soil, air, water and the food. In fact, organic farmers and farming involves practices of rotating crops, deploying beneficial insects, using locally honed methods, adding composted manure and plant wastes to the soil.
They choose solutions to the pests and disease problems that affect their crops in a way that does not damage and destroy the planet. Their wisdom is proven so are their practices
- No pesticides or harmful chemicals
- Better nutrition – rich in antioxidants
- Better taste
- Better ecology
- Sustainable -better planet for our children
- Safe food
- No water contamination
- Farmers – better lives
10 reasons to go organic
1. Protect children and your family members from cancer causing pesticides
2. Say goodbye to chemicals in your diet
3. Get the taste of health and nutrition
4. Reduce health risks with Organic purity
5. Eat foods adhering to international standards
6. Protect the earth as organic farming is planet – friendly
7. Prevent water contamination as there are no chemicals pollutants in organic farming
8. Gain from the diversity of crops which is becoming a thing of the past
9. Help small farmers and eliminate middlemen to create sustainable livelihoods
10. Stay in harmony with nature
|Dimensions||12.7 × 5.08 × 10.16 cm|
There are no enquiries yet.